Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2017 7:46:41 PM EDT
Leaving for Sam's now w/ the Glock 23 to pick up more Cefuroxime.  What did you learn about carrying the last time you were sick?  What did you do differently than normal?
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 7:52:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Depends what the sick was. If it's puke, I don't leave the bed except to puke. If it's the Hershey squirts the gun goes in a bag since anything tight around the waist is going to lead to more squirts. If it's just a general cold, IWB as always.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 10:26:13 PM EDT
[#2]
If I'm capable of leaving the house under my own power, I'm capable of carrying my G43 aiwb.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 12:55:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If I'm capable of leaving the house under my own power, I'm capable of carrying my G43 aiwb.
View Quote

Pretty much this.  I may be lazy and carry something smaller and no backup mag.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 4:36:06 PM EDT
[#4]
What kind of question is this?
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 1:46:07 AM EDT
[#5]
If you're running to Walmart or the pharmacy in your pajama pants and a t-shirt, then I'm gonna throw on a jacket and put a pistol in my jacket pocket. This is where my 357 snub comes in handy.

But wearing pajamas to Walmart is like urban camouflage around here. Shit, even wearing shoes to Walmart seems to be optional.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 11:07:12 PM EDT
[#6]
How do you conceal your shoe phone if you're not wearing shoes?  
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 10:22:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Don't quite understand the question.....I carry like normal when im sick. If im feeling good enough to go to the store for medicine, then I can carry my piece.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 6:31:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I carry pretty much the same all the time, sick or not.  Only time I tend not to is if I'm in the pool .
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 7:17:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Situations like this call for an airweight snub. Toss it in a pocket with a couple speed strips.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:09:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Been sick with the flu last week.  Except for going to the doctor where I had to leave the CZ75 in the truck the pistol stays inside my IWB Bruce Nelson Summer Special.  Course gun was bedside when staying in bed.

CD
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:13:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Belly band works with yoga pants and sweats.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top