Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2017 6:09:30 PM EDT
Have been trying to find a belt with no buckle for AIWB. Trying to avoid Velcro (was looking at the original crossbreed instructor) Currently I have a Hanks Amish CCW belt but the buckle is rather large for appendix with holster and spare mag.

Don't get me wrong it works and I can always spin it off to the side some but since I don't wear very loose fitting shirts. Velcro doesn't appeal to me only because of removal or re-adjustment needs but if that's all I can do than so be it

Thanks everyone
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 2:16:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I have heard of some people carrying AIWB on its own belt which goes on before the pants.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 6:15:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I know you specified leather but how about a volund gear g hook belt?
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 12:16:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Maxpedition Liger is what you seek. I had the same requirement and this belt has been great. The buckle is small enough and flat enough to fit under a pant belt loop easily. The belt is made of some heavy duty rubberized material and is very stiff and holds up great. I put the belt on and slide it a little to the left and it leaves full access to the 11-1 oclock area.

ETA: Belt is synthetic material but looks like leather and is made specifically as gun belt.

Link Posted: 3/22/2017 10:39:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I just lace my belt so the buckle isn't centered.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:52:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Mean Gene Free Flight Belt

http://www.meangeneleather.com/shop/mgl-free-flight-belt/

I don't have one but it looks like what you are looking for.

ETA: It does have a small amount of velcro for the closure but not a ton from the looks of it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 4:13:04 PM EDT
[#6]
My Beltman belt has a much slimmer buckle than my Hanks belt. Never had an issue carrying AIWB with it. The hanks though it just doesn't work for AIWB.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 12:43:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the input all. It appears the way of the future is hook and loop/Velcro and understandably why. I ended up going with the crossbreed crossover belt with the aegis friction buckle. The buckle is large but it fits well next to my AIWB carry position, easily adjustable can really be snugged down- the belt is also quite a bit thicker than my hanks belt, but sturdy and comfortable
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top