Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2016 12:21:52 AM EDT
Hey Everyone,

Just picked up a Glock 43. Appendix carry is my preferred method. I'm stuck wearing tucked in dress shirts, dress pants and ties everyday. I need a tuckable aiwb solution. I currently wear a beltman belt with a strip of velcro stitched into it.

I was thinking that this jm custom kydex might be the answer...but I'm not sure

http://www.jmcustomkydex.com/p/AIWB-TUCKABLE.html

thoughts?
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 3:38:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I like my INCOG on my 19 but I also have a TLR-6 on my G43.  I also like G-Code's fuzz they put on the holster that makes skin to kydex more comfy.  I have a holster from them on order.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 6:04:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a N82 professional that is the most comfortable ive ever worn. The retention takes a little getting used to but there standard model doesnt have it. The professional model also can be reholstered easy while in the belt.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 8:53:48 PM EDT
[#3]
phlster skelton gen 2
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 7:40:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
phlster skelton gen 2
View Quote

I have one and it works very well.  It is tuckable but the loop or clip would be showing unlike the JM that uses hook and loop.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 6:15:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm wearing a JMCK AIWB holster with a larger gun right now.  It is very comfortable.

If your local gun shop stocks Fist Holsters (mine does), the K4 would work for a G43 well if you scored and snapped the J-hook and added a little velcro to the strut.

For anything larger than a G43 or a S&W 442,  something like the JMCK will be far more comfortable due to the way the holster wraps the gun and the edges are rounded for comfort.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 12:10:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Also, Comp-Tac sells their clips on Amazon.  V-clips are 4.99 shipped.  If you find a holster that will work, you can use the v-clips to make it tuckable if it wasn't designed that way.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 8:02:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
phlster skelton gen 2
View Quote

I have one also, the problem with this is the gun.  The gen 2 square slide of the g43, and the open muzzle of the holster means the corner of the slide digs into your pelvic bone when seated. It works, but it's uncomfortable.  Get a covered muzzle holster for this gun for aiwb. I use a straight drop PJ iwb for aiwb, very comfy, non tuckable though. just my experience

in for suggestions, even tho I don't tuck
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 12:13:38 AM EDT
[#8]
G-Code INCOG Eclipse
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 8:06:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I've tried the T-Rex raptor and it feels pretty good. They also offer different models to hold a spare magazine as well.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 6:07:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Ordered the jm custom kydex. Of course it'll be a while till I see it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:32:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Here is a pic of my INCOG holsters
G19w/XC1 and G43w/TLR6
Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top