Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2017 3:26:14 PM EDT
Been wanting to grab one of the AK pistols to add to the gun collection. Searched around the LGS and didn't find any m92's around me. So ordered one from J&G Sales yesterday.
Excited to finally get one. Ordered a shockwave brace and tube kit for it also. So looking forward to learning about the m92 and helping other members here with their AK pistols.

Cheers!
Andy
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:11:48 AM EDT
[#1]
most excellent! I like mine, just not a 7.62x39 guy anymore, but it shoots well.

I find the sites hard to see. Which is weird because I can see my Bulgy AKSU sights easy.

I think you will enjoy and hope to see pics as soon as you get her.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 1:36:28 PM EDT
[#2]
If you determine you hate the rear sight as a lot of us have, you may want to check out this new replacement

M92 peep / battle sight
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 3:52:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info sir!
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 7:50:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I love m92 paps. Fantastic little AKs. If you want a very nice aftermarket handguard, I'd recommend the SLR Rifleworks 7.1" mlok one. Very nice piece.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 1:00:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Love my M92 & its little brother M85PV.
Both great pistols.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 6:41:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Pap pics

Did some work over the weeked to the PAP. Stained the handguards, polished the trigger up and took off the thread protector. Waiting on my shockwave setup to arrive. Also gonna pick up a muzzle brake this week also.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top