Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/4/2017 7:05:13 AM EDT
Are they sold out everywhere? I really want one and I heard that they are being discontinued. I'd like to avoid Gun Raper (Gun Broker) if possible.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 12:46:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think they are scarce yet by any means.  I'm looking to get one for "parts" for my SBR.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 2:40:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't think they are scarce yet by any means.  I'm looking to get one for "parts" for my SBR.
View Quote

Dude, "scarce" doesn't even begin to cover it, they are gone.

3 days ago the last retailer that had any was up to $650 in price, today they are out, EVERYONE is out.

I found ONE on Gunbroker just now and they want $750 for it.

M85 has reached unobtainum status, wife picked up one a month ago and I told her then she should have grabbed two.

On the bright side, always nice when you buy something and a month later it's worth 50% more than what you paid for it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 1:28:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Holy crap...  I guess I need to go buy what I can find.  Either we haven't caught up with the lower48 or it has been longer than what I thought since I saw them for sale here.

*ETA - Yeah, had no problem finding another one and picked it up cheap.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:34:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Are they sold out everywhere? I really want one and I heard that they are being discontinued. I'd like to avoid Gun Raper (Gun Broker) if possible.
View Quote
gun raper provided mine last year for under $500 and they even shipped the mags to CO

ETA: read the thread, those prices are whack. Mine is stamped so no going back haha
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 9:21:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Dammit, I should have bought one earlier.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 3:01:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
gun raper provided mine last year for under $500 and they even shipped the mags to CO

ETA: read the thread, those prices are whack. Mine is stamped so no going back haha
View Quote

I should have bought mine a year ago, I remember seeing them on sale at one point for $399 shipped.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 4:37:19 PM EDT
[#7]
i got an NP a few weeks ago from sportsmansguide for $485 shipped, should've got 2! im glad i got one when i did. there was a used PV on gunchoker for $525 with a mag and the option to buy 10 more mags. i watched it for several days but just couldn't pull the trigger on it. someone else did in the past 2 days, its gone now.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 12:18:30 AM EDT
[#8]
I have two of the M85 PV's SBR'd in the safe and have always considered them some of the most underrated AK's variants out there. I mean you are getting a legit Serbian Krink variant for sub $500. I think when I got mine they were $399 and then you could buy the legit mags for $10 so I bought 100 of them. I also have a M92 that is getting and underfolder installed in the next couple weeks.

Link Posted: 6/5/2017 11:06:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Dammit, I should have bought one earlier.
View Quote
The mantra of the AK world.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 9:58:17 AM EDT
[#10]
I know of one that $450 new in the box. Its at the local gun store near me. TSG Outdoors is the store. Phone number is 1-678-261-7599. Give him a call. It was there yesterday. Might ship it to you.

Regards,
Andy
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top