Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/10/2016 2:12:28 PM EDT
I had this posted elsewhere as I didnt know they had an RPD section till someone in the thread told me about it. Figured yall would like this though, its affectionately know as "The Mother Fucker".
There are two versions the F/A version and the semi SBR. pretty fun little guns. They will both be at the creek next month if ya wanna check em out.

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 7:03:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw you shooting this today. Looks bad ass! How'd it run for you today?
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 6:25:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I posted in the other thread but dud the thing is fun! 2k rounds before a stoppage due to carbon fouling
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:56:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Made The Firearm Blog!!
RPD
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:09:53 PM EDT
[#4]
53gunner, (feel free to IM me about this), I'm curious if you might have plans to bring the foregrip/mounting system to market. I'm interested in that setup. It looks good.
Mine is the nearest shorty (16"):

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:18:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
53gunner, (feel free to IM me about this), I'm curious if you might have plans to bring the foregrip/mounting system to market. I'm interested in that setup. It looks good.
Mine is the nearest shorty (16"):
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/kineticeq/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_5167_zps3lmgs9zs.jpg
View Quote

No plans at this time man. To do it you need to take apart the front end of the rifle. On an already built gun its a PITA.
There are also some mods that Im not sure would work with the full size gas system
Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top