Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/1/2016 2:44:45 PM EDT
I had some new shooters and some experienced shooters out at my range.  They all took a turn with the RPK.  They all had perma-grins on their faces when they finished their mags.  The 3 guys who were experienced were all ringing the gong at 200 yards.  The new guys were just blasting away at the 100 yard gong.

Then I jumped on it with my drum and let 75 rounds go as fast as I could.

I wish I could shoot this thing every single day.

Link Posted: 8/3/2016 10:45:13 AM EDT
[#1]
RPKs are a lot of fun. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for RPK-74s to become a little more common at some point.

Link Posted: 8/7/2016 3:08:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

RPKs are a lot of fun. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for RPK-74s to become a little more common at some point.

View Quote

My cheap RPK-74 is a bulgy front end smashed into a SAR-2.  It's my favorite thing ever.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 12:04:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

My cheap RPK-74 is a bulgy front end smashed into a SAR-2.  It's my favorite thing ever.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.  post pics. those barrel assemblies were cheap for a while.
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 1:11:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is another "rescue" build.  Traded for an M85 turned into a rifle, LOL.   Saw the guy at the next gun show and told him the problem, he was pissed.  He's also an "AK expert" and a 07 ffl that manufactures AK's.  Crap trigger and a binding dust cover.  New G2 and 5 minutes with a dremel, several k's of 7n6 later and not one hiccup.

I've done some major mods since.  

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 10:22:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Mmmm rpk...

Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top