Link Posted: 11/13/2014 2:54:49 PM EDT
[#1]
which one?
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 7:21:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry their polish rpk.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 4:55:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I like mine. Its the M64 I picked it up at a shop in NV for $600+ tax and background.
Worth every penny if you ask me.
I was very surprised at how well the rifle shot. I was able to hit every single clay pidgin @100 yards open sights. 90 rounds 90 clays busted.
Only issue I had, It did not load the HP ammo. The bullet guide was a little tall and the nose of the round would crash into it. I don't know if it was due to the craptastic mag I had, as the mag was disposed of on my way home, and I picked up some magpul mags, but haven't had a chance to try HP ammo with them.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 8:38:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe im unlucky but every single century gun built buy them was either missing something or needed work. My m64 was bought used and was missing the firing pin. Thought it was strange till i fired some 154 tula out of it and it shit the firing pin out of the bolt.  Took a decent amount of time to fit a new bolt for it. But i would say that it seems to be good to go now. In my case im mechanically inclined enough to fix their oversights. Not everyone is and as such century has developed a reputation for selling crap. I do know a class 3 manufacturer who made one full auto and he says it runs real good and was the reason i bought one. He said they were a good build but i can tell you that my gun was put together with a bolt that was worn out and should never been used. Small oversight but caused problems and some would argue unsafe. Dont pay top dollar for a century gun unless you can shoot it first. If i didnt own one already i would buy one if it was less than 800, anymore and i would pay more for the AES10b.
Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top