Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/4/2006 9:33:14 PM EDT
I am about to be a new AK owner, and I wanted to post my fantastic experience with a company. All too often we hear negatives and bad experiences with one company or another and rarely the positives.

While I am quite experienced with ARs, AKs are another world. When shopping for an AK, I sent out multipe e-mails to many vendors. Mike at East Coast Firearms took the time to reply in depth to my questions and concerns. I have never purchased a rifle sight unseen, and was very nervous about the process. Mike put my worries at ease, explaining to me that he is looking for a customer for life and not just a single sale.

Throughout the whole purchase process, Mike was attentative to my needs and quick to respond to my questions. Things could not have been smoother, and I just wanted to pass the word out to you guys. I respect your opinions, and am confident that you will have the same experience with this company as I have.

BTW, they were cheaper than the competition as well!

TxGunner
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:47:44 AM EDT
+1

Mike is an excellent guy to deal with. I just purchased a vector underfolder from east coast and this is one of the smoothest internet transactions I have ever been a part of. Will do buisness there again.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:55:46 PM EDT
www.eastcoastfirearms.com/

I had a great experience with East Cost Firearms as well. Mike spent 3 days answering my questions about the Vector product. All of his replies were prompt!
Top Top