Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/22/2006 4:31:33 PM EDT
I'm not new to the internet or guns, so I know this post will probably draw responses from a few "internet authorities" that will advise me that Im a moron if I dont spend top dollar for the best 'insert flavor of the month here' available.

That said, I own a long list a weapons that range the entire gamut of price and quality, but I do not own a single AK47....yet.
Im looking for recommendations on a decent AK with traditional wood furniture in the classic profile. I'm shooting for something in the sub 400 buck range. Finish isnt a concern. A reliable el cheapo is my primary target.
Any input on a good value for the buck in the low end AK? Other important AK advice welcome also.
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:35:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry I posted in the wrong forum. I meant to post in general discussions.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:37:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry I posted in the wrong forum. I meant to post in general discussions.
Mods, please kill this post in this forum.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:12:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Romanian AK47 WASR-10 will fit your budget..
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:53:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Buy a WASR-10, refinish the wood, polish the charging handle, shoot the fuck out of it.
Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top