Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/3/2017 10:38:55 PM EDT
Whats a good price for a slightly used one?
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 10:44:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Ever heard of "Gunbroker" ... check prices there.
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 11:03:01 PM EDT
[#2]
GunBroker is inflated. And yeah, ive heard of it. Thanks for the helpful response.
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 11:17:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GunBroker is inflated. And yeah, ive heard of it. Thanks for the helpful response.
View Quote
WRONG AND BULLSHIT

Use the Advanced Search function and use "completed" listing. It gives you a very good idea of market going rates.

If you can't figure this out... have fun wasting your time.
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 11:36:37 PM EDT
[#4]
You do that. Completed or not, Gunbroker is high. It is obvious that if I wanted to know Gunbroker prices I would not post here. Now can you give someone else a chance to respond? Darn 17ers...
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 10:14:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Generally speaking, we save this attitude for GD. In tech forums, try rephrasing this.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 11:41:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Relax. There is no need to be hateful in a tech forum.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 11:42:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Whats a good price for a slightly used one?
View Quote

I have one for sale here for $1,100 and it hasn't sold yet if that helps.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 3:41:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Gunbroker can sometimes be misleading, but it is a very good resource especially when you check completed auctions or just have a saved list of stuff that you watched.  I have learned alot of what people will pay for things and how cheap and expensive the same gun can get.  If you pay attention on there you will learn alot.  Now this can be the course of over a long time of watching various guns but its good to do that sometimes so that when you do see something you don't overpay because you saw that same thing sell a month or 2 before for substantially less.  Anyways it all depends on how bad you want it, I personaly wouldnt pay over $1000.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 7:54:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

WRONG AND BULLSHIT

Use the Advanced Search function and use "completed" listing. It gives you a very good idea of market going rates.

If you can't figure this out... have fun wasting your time.
View Quote
Did you look in the mirror when saying this?  GB IS overpriced...

OP...Check out Armslist.
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 8:22:21 AM EDT
[#10]
I'd pay around $900 for one like it myself if it's in great shape, but not too much more than that.
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 6:06:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, thank goodness the man finally got an answer like nine months later.

Have you checked out the "what's my AK worth" thread?  Neither has anyone else.

I looked in there the other day and saw nearly every post recently has gone unanswered.  It's honestly about the only time I looked.  No incentive to answer since it's a long thread that can have responses not even related to the one you care about mixed in with the one you do care about.

Edit:  I looked again just now - more questions piled up with no answers since the last time I looked.
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 6:08:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Relax. There is no need to be hateful in a tech forum.
View Quote
Chilllll Winston! WTF ?
Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top