Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/11/2006 7:36:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/12/2006 6:25:13 AM EDT by dar48]
What's the going rate on a 50rnd 5.56/.223 mag for your Galils? At this point I am unaware of the material used, whether steel or plastics, so just assume the cheapest type that still works. If I understand the description correctly, at least some portion of the mag is US made. No, these aren't Pro-Mags, at least that's not what they are advertised as. Thanks for your help. And yes, I am deliberately vague, because if I can get a good deal on them, I will want to turn around and sell them to you. If you give me a price that's not much more than what they would cost me, then I'll post the source right here on ARFcom.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:48:02 AM EDT
New IMI steel 50 round Galil mags can be had for $30, used ones for less.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:14:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TapperMan:
New IMI steel 50 round Galil mags can be had for $30, used ones for less.

+1

CDNN Sports are selling new IMI steel 50 rds Galil mags for about $30 and similar price from other sellers.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:39:16 AM EDT
Okay all, I've waited awhile, and decided to tie up money in other ventures, so I thought I'd let you know about the mags. The manufacturer is listed as JLD Enterprises, so unless they are mislabelled/lying, they should be decent mags. Price for 1 .223/5.56 Galil mag, 50rnd capacity, is about $18. Shipping seems pretty reasonable too. Website is Link to Galil Mags Just don't buy up all the other stuff; I'm waiting to see about a few things for me.
Top Top