Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 12:08:17 AM EDT
Does anyone have an eye on where a Law Enforcement Agency could pick up some Galils??

My dept. is getting ready to blow some money on a bunch of M4 type guns, but wouldn't it be cool to get the Galil instead!!!!

Thanks in advance, G-shooter
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:23:15 AM EDT
[#1]
ITs my understanding the Galil production in Israel is basically dead.

Might check with DSA.. I know that they imported Vektor (made in S.Africa) pump action Galils.. Maybe they imported LEO semis..
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:42:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Check out Botach.  I think they supplied a couple of depts with Micros.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:37:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Does anyone have an eye on where a Law Enforcement Agency could pick up some Galils??

My dept. is getting ready to blow some money on a bunch of M4 type guns, but wouldn't it be cool to get the Galil instead!!!!

Thanks in advance, G-shooter

Yea , Galil's are cool , but IMHO go with the M4 / M16 platform.

We are talking about a duty weapon , not a safe queen/ investment type and for many good reasons the M4 will serve your dept better.

Yes , I am full time LEO , Firearms Instructor , Blaa , Blaa , Blaa.  And I do love Galil's
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top