Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2017 12:43:52 PM EDT
We've been trying to reach anyone at AR15's accounts and/or advertising department this entire week, without success, in regard to setting up a new dealer account.  Its in relation to our new website offering IMI Galil parts kits.  Do any of you moderating this thread have either suggestions as to how to reach a human or another point of contact we can reach out to?  Emails have been sent to both "[email protected]" and "[email protected]"

Not necessarily how we envisioned our first post...any assistance is most appreciated.  My email and mobile # below to assist.  

thanks in advance,

Rodney Tucker
702-525-6741
[email protected]
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 2:58:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I would give them until after the 4th holiday to respond. I imagine they are all frolicking on a beach somewhere nude as dirty old Arfcomers tend to do.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top