Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2017 9:13:17 PM EDT
Hey all,
Long time reader, first time posting on here.  So I recently attended an auction and pick up a box of various magazines and there were two that I didn't really recognize.  Anyway, I did a bit of digging and I'm pretty sure they are Valmet M76 magazines in 5.56.  Since I sadly do not have a Valmet, nor will I in the near future after looking at what they are currently going for, I thought I would post them in here and see if there was any interest in them.  Not sure what the capacity is on them (don't have any 5.56 immediately accessible).  

Link Posted: 1/30/2017 9:23:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, those are prolly worth some coin if they are real valmet mags.

But you need to put them in the equipment exchange if you are trying to sell.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 9:30:43 PM EDT
[#2]
copy that.  thanks!
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 10:10:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I had some brand new 308 ones and sold them for $200 each.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 10:51:57 PM EDT
[#4]
yes. M76 .223. I recently just picked up a m76 and wouldn't mind a couple extra mags for it. I have weiger mags I can convert but if I can save myself from the hassle I will.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 9:24:29 PM EDT
[#5]
i ended up with these.
another option is bulgarian circle 10 waffle mags in 5.56.
i have 4 im going to convert as soon as i find a good DIY thread or video.
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 6:39:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had some brand new 308 ones and sold them for $200 each.
View Quote
Had?
I've been looking for some for literally decades...the one time I had a lead, they wanted $400.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top