Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2017 10:55:14 PM EDT
a few years ago i bought a top cover with scope rail and rings for my m76.....i now actually have money finally to put some optics in the rings....my problem is now i cant find the top rings.......what are my options?
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 1:57:04 PM EDT
[#1]
EX11B,

Your only good option is to find the rings.

Until they are found, there was an AK scope rail that attached to the receiver side using the trigger and hammer pins. It would allow for a side rail without damaging your valmet receiver.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 8:59:25 PM EDT
[#2]
thnx for the reply.......im hoping sako rings will work...i am intrigued about a side mount rig using existing pins though.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 9:27:00 AM EDT
[#3]
found rings for sako or tikka rifle.......sako optilock low rings......got 30mm instead of the 1" rings the 412 mount comes with.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 9:28:53 AM EDT
[#4]
It is good to know that the Sako rings work.

AK Master Mount is the current producer of a ak side rail which uses the pin holes.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 9:12:36 AM EDT
[#5]
thnx.......ak master mount.....check
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top