Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 2:06:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/30/2006 2:12:47 PM EDT by spaceghost]
Just curious, have a chance to purchase some fixed stock M70 kits at a good price , already have some M70 folders and seems the market is full of folders not fixed stock M70's.
should I get them or are they plentiful versus the folders!
does anyone know the number of folders/fixed stocks imported
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:47:58 PM EDT
Fixed it seems.

More intrest in UnderFolders originally.

Now I want both!

Looking everywhere for a nice fixed. Seen em on GunBroker.com. They are there now.

Seem okay. But I'm not sure.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:22:25 PM EDT
I will be hopefully getting some more (few) real nice fixed stock ones. My last batch was all matching #s, nice blue, and VG barrel with good wood. No promises on what this next batch will be. If they are as nice $225 shipped.

I prefer the fixed stock as the folder is uncomfortable and just doesn't look good to me.

S.O.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:44:27 PM EDT
Let me know.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:34:03 PM EDT
top rifle is the most rare

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:08:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SorryOciffer:
I will be hopefully getting some more (few) real nice fixed stock ones. My last batch was all matching #s, nice blue, and VG barrel with good wood. No promises on what this next batch will be. If they are as nice $225 shipped.

I prefer the fixed stock as the folder is uncomfortable and just doesn't look good to me.

S.O.

Got any idea when you'll have more fixed stocks SorryOccifer?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:19:39 AM EDT
Less than a week. Very few.
S.O.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:07:31 AM EDT
Last wed I called Pam at Centerfire. She had a fixed stock kit that was almost 100%. Just a few handling dings in the wood. $170 plus shipping and it arrived at my door the next day. I don't think they have any left in that condition but it's worth a call. Centerfire gave me very good customer service.
Top Top