Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:19:39 AM EDT
Does anyone have a source to buy these?  If not, do you have a schematic/measurements so I can make one in the machine shop?  Thanks
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 1:45:34 PM EDT
[#1]

FREE

Quoted:
Does anyone have a source to buy these?  If not, do you have a schematic/measurements so I can make one in the machine shop?  Thanks

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:38:10 PM EDT
[#2]
There is a template here if you scroll down near the bottom.  It should be real easy to make; i plan on doing one myself when I finish.

pookieweb.dyndns.org:61129/AK/docs/templates.htm
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:53:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn I wish someone would make these.

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:24:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Hotbarrel on the GUNCO.NET forum does make them, but right now the list is (100) people long and closed while he does this run of them.  You might contact him and ask to be put on the next list or if someone does not want one or changes their mind or he has extras, etc. I have contacted the Zastava Factory and received NO reply's and I have contacted Century about importing some but no reply from them either.  I told them to not call them Grenade launchers but to call them "muzzle weights".  Oh well, someone is missing out on a market there.  HB has made a (100) folk run before and now he has another (100) to make.  Fortunately I am on this list and I can't wait until I get mine, and no it ain't for sale!    
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:20:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Another place that has started making them is Akron Armory.  Supposedly shortly they will be selling them alone as right now they may be selling with the kits only for $19.95 each.  Without a kit they are supposed to be going for $27.95 shipped.  Here is their phone number as I can't seem t find a email address for them.  If anyone calls them PLEASE let us all know what the deal is on them.

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:33:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I am also going to make a run of them.  I have all the tools and the first run of them should be coming soon.  Drop an email or post here if you would like one.  I'll update as they are made.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:49:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Is that is the case then I would like Akron does not have them on there website by the way.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:28:30 AM EDT
[#8]
SD307, not everything is on a website, call the number.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:32:34 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I am also going to make a run of them.  I have all the tools and the first run of them should be coming soon.  Drop an email or post here if you would like one.  I'll update as they are made.

depending on price and final prduct, i am interested.  thanks.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:05:13 AM EDT
[#10]
A buddy of mine is interested in one of them.  When done, please call Ray @ 903.278.6704.  Telephone number because he don't do computer too well.  Thanks man, Stargazer.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top