Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/1/2016 11:37:21 AM EDT
Also posted in the AK SBR section, wanted yugo guys to see it too.

Well it took me almost two years total but it is finally finished.  I bought a new PAP M92 pistol almost two years ago and was able to find a genuine yugo underfolder kit to go with it, after debating doing the mill work myself I finally decided to send it off and let a professional handle it.  

The form one was approved late last year and I sent it off to JBI Armory in April.  They quoted 6-8 weeks for the work and hit it right on the money.  I had them install the underfolder kit, mill the gas block threads off and thread the barrel.  Here's what you all clicked this thread for, pics!

I could not be happier with the way it turned out, it is a ton of fun to shoot.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 12:11:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Very Nice ! Great decision, why bother taking a chance when you can get results like that ? Always loved that grip.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 2:23:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very Nice ! Great decision, why bother taking a chance when you can get results like that ? Always loved that grip.
View Quote

You noticed my m76 grip, I like it way better than the plastic one that comes with most Zastava guns.  Unfortunately it is almost as hard to find now as the yugo underfolder kit.

ETA I actually got it from an arfcommer here on the EE...
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 7:20:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks good.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 9:34:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice, congrats!
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:20:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Very well excuted! I have a Draco + PAP M92 that I will be submitting paperwork for within the next month.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 1:54:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Dupe!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 10:40:16 AM EDT
[#7]
What did they charge for the barrel threading?
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 10:28:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dupe!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

If there was ever a " Dupe" worth duping. This is probably it.

Awesome OP!
Jelly material right there.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 8:25:13 AM EDT
[#9]
I also recommend upgrading the trigger, I put the ALG defense AK trigger in mine and I love it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 11:56:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What did they charge for the barrel threading?
View Quote

Sorry just saw this question, JBI armory did the threading for I think $150 or $200, they also installed the underfolder kit and the total was around $400.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top