Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/9/2016 11:40:51 PM EDT

Link Posted: 8/2/2016 8:32:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I just checked. I was able to fit an M70 spring assy in an M92, cycled it by hand and it seems like it would work. However the M92 assembly wouldn't fit into the M70 without some dremel work, due to the locking pin.

The M92 spring assembly definitely has more material around where it goes through the dust cover. but id be surprised if it wouldn't function just fine.

This isnt my photo, but it shows what im talking about as far as locking pin fitment if you were swapping a m92 spring into a m70
look at the bottom of the aft portion. top is how the m92 is shaped. bottom 2 are m70 cut for the locking pin.

Link Posted: 8/2/2016 9:57:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just checked. I was able to fit an M70 spring assy in an M92, cycled it by hand and it seems like it would work. However the M92 assembly wouldn't fit into the M70 without some dremel work, due to the locking pin.

The M92 spring assembly definitely has more material around where it goes through the dust cover. but id be surprised if it wouldn't function just fine.

This isnt my photo, but it shows what im talking about as far as locking pin fitment if you were swapping a m92 spring into a m70
look at the bottom of the aft portion. top is how the m92 is shaped. bottom 2 are m70 cut for the locking pin.

http://www.fototime.com/2AF966737FB3D61/orig.jpg
View Quote

Awesome!  Thank you.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top