Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/26/2006 6:18:51 PM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with them?

Ultimate SKS

-C4-
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:01:36 AM EDT
[#1]
not sure but they arent too far away so i might drive out there. plus i just got a m59 yugo that i could screw with.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 11:38:32 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL!! "Pimp My SKS"?!?!

Well, it does not look like they strip them down very far before doing the $250+ of electroplating...look at the underside of the r. sight base:

"Ultimate SKS"- Cost of Rifle:  Varies as they come from six different countries.        $ 69.00 to $ 200.00  
Trigger Job:                                                                                                       $  95.00
Adjustable Fiber optic sights                                                                               $100.00  
Note: Dot Scope and Mount About Same Price:                                                    Market Value
After Market Polymer Stock                                                                               $60.00
(2)  10/20/ 30 Rd. Removable Magazines @ $35 each.                                       $ 70.00
Hard Chrome Finish & Parts Modifications                                                       $257.00

And, of course, they sell Bubbamatic mags for them, too.

I suspect most folks would prefer to just use this:
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:09:37 AM EDT
[#3]
i went there and they showed me around, the rifles look nice, plus they said they would give me a discount since im local lol.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:23:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I was just curious.  I think I may just Norrels an SKS.

As a note: Does anyone know whose rear sight that is?

-C4-
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:35:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice, but i still think that an SKS is better off left alone.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:36:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Nice, but i still think that an SKS is better off left alone.

Thats why I have 2.

-C4-
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:48:29 PM EDT
[#7]
yeah, i have 3, 1 russian 54 tula, 1 norinco and 1 yugo, all stock, i would buy another yugo to modify, but i would probrably still not do it, because i love the SKS the way it is. Next on my list is a Alby, Romi and maybe another russian
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top