Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page AK-47 » SKS
Posted: 1/5/2006 8:54:50 PM EDT
AKA David Day. Unless something has happened to him he screwed me out of $35 on 1919a4.com. Over 2 months ago I sent him a check for a carry handle. I waited a month and was told by him that it was returned as undeliverable. I've never had that problem and get 2-3 packages a week. Now he won't return my e-mails and I still have no refund or carry handle. I feel I've been very patient but think I've been blown off. I have saved all your e-mails to me, Dave, as well as your original posting on 10-24-05 on 1919a4.com.

If you want to make this situation right then I'm willing to let bygones be bygones. Otherwise folks, beware of doing business with Dave.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:57:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jimdvan:
AKA David Day. Unless something has happened to him he screwed me out of $35 on 1919a4.com. Over 2 months ago I sent him a check for a carry handle. I waited a month and was told by him that it was returned as undeliverable. I've never had that problem and get 2-3 packages a week. Now he won't return my e-mails and I still have no refund or carry handle. I feel I've been very patient but think I've been blown off. I have saved all your e-mails to me, Dave, as well as your original posting on 10-24-05 on 1919a4.com.

If you want to make this situation right then I'm willing to let bygones be bygones. Otherwise folks, beware of doing business with Dave.

Man that really sucks and I am sorry you got screwed.

Thanks for the heads up so that no one else gets stuck dealing with this jerk!
Page AK-47 » SKS
Top Top