Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/2/2003 5:55:08 PM EDT
Hello Fellas. I have a problem. I have a SKS, but it is missing the 10 round magazine. I bought it from a guy that put a Chinese 20 rounder on it and lost the 10 rounder.

I want to put a 10 rounder back on it because of reliability issues, and because I want to use it for Hog hunting.

So, where can I find a 10 rounder? I have looked around and can't seem to find one.

Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 7:59:44 PM EDT
[#1]
you should have luck at either tapco.com or sksman.com

If not you might try hitting a couple of the gun shows.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 2:42:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Skofnung,
I have one that I would be willing to trade off if you have something of interest?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:11:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got the AIm surplus flyer today, www.aimsurplus.com and noticed that they have a variety of sks repair parts listed including 10 round magazines.
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top