Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2016 6:19:21 PM EDT

We always hear guys talking about this or that chest rig that carries anywhere from 3 to 12 standard capacity AR/AK magazines but what about those pesky 10 round strippers for the SKS?  What have you guys found to carry them and how many are you carrying?
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 6:44:03 PM EDT
[#1]
A chest rig came with my SKS...

It works well, but I look like Singapore Sally if I wear it
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 7:37:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I usually carry MY stripper by my thumb and forefinger like a bowling ball. I can only carry one at a time, though....
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 7:37:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Lap or face. So lightweight many times it feels like they are floating there..........
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 1:18:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I use these, they're cheap, available, and easier than a chest rig(they have belt loops).  They fit 4 loaded strippers each

Not mine:

Link Posted: 9/13/2016 7:47:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Try  Strike Hard, they have a good amount of dedicated sks gear. I have a couple of the buttstock pouches and a bandolier.
They're durable and I like them.

Link Posted: 9/13/2016 8:19:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I carry my strippers like a bowling ball.

Or in a vest.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 10:37:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, if she does not object, I use the over the shoulder carry, if she's light enough... too old to lift the heavy duty ones anymore.
Otherwise, she's walking.

Oh, I think we are talking about two entirely different things...
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top