Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/15/2012 8:26:16 PM EDT
so a friendi and I met up at the Dallas Market Hall gunshow yesterday. it was nice to meet someone from the boards and actually put a face to the sarcasm, i mean invaluable information that one can acquire on here, but anyway back to the show. we walked around for the better part of 3 hours before we came across something that caught our attention, on a small table,wedged between some run of the mill bolt actions, was a really clean SKS with a french tickler handguard. stock had a few dings but nothing major. the real attention getter,or so i thought, was that it still had at least 20 years of cosmoline on it and I mean covered in it, but what really lit my fire was the M21 stamp on the left side of receiver, plus it had the cleaning rod and kit in buttstock. so after some lengthy negotiating, leaving, finding a SKS - M on another table for a fair price, then trying to make a decision whether to buy it or the M21, I settled on the M21. thanks to JBanzai for help with the decision. now for some eye candy:

Link Posted: 1/16/2012 3:07:45 AM EDT
[#1]
That seems to be a very nice SKS, I think you did well.
Link Posted: 2/3/2012 5:41:46 PM EDT
[#2]
You can see where it's been tossed around in the crate next to another one.  Picture of the bolt imprint.  Pretty neat little gun :)
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top