Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2003 10:57:10 PM EDT
Watching the disgusting tape of that idiot Osama walking downhill in his pajamas, I am disgusted he has not met up with a firing squad yet! But I did notice the Krinkov he tossed over his shoulder, anyone else notice?
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 2:55:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah.....it's gonna look good when a U.S. soldier plants it dead in his ass.....

KF
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 6:03:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't see a stock on the Krink. Aren't they side folders? Did I miss it, or is it not there?
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 10:20:17 PM EDT
[#3]
When the asshole tossed it over his back the stock was folded so you couldn't see it.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 1:24:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Story is that he took that off a dead Russian General during the Afgan war.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 4:26:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 6:04:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
...mebbe some dog faced grunt will stuff it up that sorry bastard's ass! I pray to God every night that it is some flat footed soldier that sends him to the dirt nap, instead of a bomb!

Wouldn't it be a hell of a thing to be able to tell your grandkids you took the asshole out up close and personal. I'd keep that f'ing Krink too. Damn straight!
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 7:15:57 PM EDT
[#7]
 The lucky fucker who gets to double tap that sonofabitch in the forehead should become a national hero. He should have grade schools named after him, he should have a commemorative postage stamp bearing his likeness printed by the US Gov, he should never ever again have to pay income tax,  and he should get to bang the Olsen twins!

Chuck
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 8:55:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I say War Trophy for that Krink in the Smithsonian.....
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 5:01:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
...and should get to bang the Olsen twins!

Chuck

Oh yeah....that's what I'm talkin about.....

T
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 9:39:59 AM EDT
[#10]
 They just turned 18, so you wouldn't even have to be from(insert name of your backwater hayseed state here) either!!!

Chuck
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 9:47:02 PM EDT
[#11]

But I did notice the Krinkov he tossed over his shoulder, anyone else notice?

UM DUH  I built my Krink to look like his. I even bought a 45rd mag.
Apparently you didn't get my (last years) E Christmas Card.

BISHOP
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 12:34:38 AM EDT
[#12]
One nice Krink along with the Christmas spirit......
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top