Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/14/2002 11:54:05 AM EDT
Welcome to the Krinkov Forum.  Please make sure you abide by all the guidelines and rules of AR15.com when posting new or replying to any existing threads.  Let's have a great time and "Krinkovs for Everyone !!!"

Krinkfreak
Krinkov Forum Moderator
"[email protected]"
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 6:27:03 PM EDT
[#1]
 Abide by all the guidelines and rules eh?????

RIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Keep your six covered over there in the big sand box brother, and come home safe.

The tattooed guy
     [;)]
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 4:09:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Chuck!

Lots of sand...no beach...

T
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 9:27:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Vito,

I sent you an email and advised you to contact Staff to inquire about advertising on AR15.COM

Got no response from you.  Had to remove your items for sale.

I would like to see you as part of the Team Family of Advertisers.  Please contact them as soon as you can.  I think you have a wonderful product and our members would be very interested.

KF

Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:25:44 AM EDT
[#4]
GOOD MORNING! JUST ORDERED A PARTS KIT, PMKMS- POLISH, AM I ON THE CORRECT THREAD? RANDY
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:35:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Randy,

Congrats on the kit.

Wrong thread.  This a sticky for the Krinkov Forum.

KF
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:28:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I am thinking of building a krink but I want mine in 7.62X39 and it will have to be 16" what is the best way to go about it.  I have a few ideas but I want to know what you all think
Link Posted: 3/24/2005 1:02:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/6/2005 8:13:24 PM EDT
[#8]
when they offer the fake can, will it come off of the barrel nut allowing a conversion later on for a legal short barreled rifle?
Link Posted: 7/20/2005 9:38:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:24:20 AM EDT
[#10]
SEE THIS IS WERE THE "AK PISTOL "COMES IN.SHORT BARREL WITHOUT TAX STAMP AND 3RD DEGREE.JUST DONT TRY AND PUT ANYKINDA BUTTSTOCK ON IT.WITH THE PISTOL FRIP AND FOREND WHO NEEDS A BUTTSTOCK?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:27:56 AM EDT
[#11]
I have a spare milled 5.45 receiver that I'd like to build a krink on.  The problem is, it isn't a underfolder.  Can I just get a kit and go w/a fixed stock?  I know by definition it wouldn't be a Krink.
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top