Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/21/2016 1:06:40 AM EDT
I cant decide on if I should get the 7.62 Krinkov and SBR it or get 2 cans. I already have a SilencerCo Omega 7.62 which would fit the Krink and all my AR's 5.56 and 300BLK. I just don't know what the Krink will do as far as appreciate in the future or if they will even be imported again in the next 10 years.

give me so advice!

the one can I still have now is a Coastal P22 and it is only used on my 10/22. I cant even open either ends to clean the thing out. The thing is so locked up and I have no where to even start on how to clean it out. It is ok quite, but I used to have an ACC Pilot and there was a huge difference and that was 8-10 years ago. I know there have been huge updates and advancements in cans in that time. My omega can deal with all my rifle needs but the 9mm needs it cant do anything there, So if I was to get a can id get a 22 can and a 9mm can.

Oh the choices.

I think the krink is just the sexiest gun ever made.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 3:52:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I just picked one up for 1 shits and giggles and 2 because arsenal has said that once they sell out that they are gone until at least next year.
Link Posted: 3/9/2016 8:32:38 AM EDT
[#2]
they have only gone up in value over time.
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 9:41:00 PM EDT
[#3]
My SLR 107-54 came home today and its TOO SWEET! Since i have a trust im going to sbr it before the law changes as well as her a can or 2. So it all seemed to work out!
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top