Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/8/2016 11:20:51 PM EDT
My stamp finally came in for my 104ur. I chopped and crowned the barrel myself and ran down to our farm to test it out. I was very discouraged to find out that it was horribly under gassed even with a Bulgarian 4 piece booster on the end due to arsenal being a bunch of lazy bitches and installing gas restricters in all the ur gas blocks. So, instead of spending even more money to have the FSB pressed off and the restricter removed I just decided to put on my gemtech halo with vltor adapter. Well I took it to the range last night with a few friends and I have to say this gun is extremely quiet with 7n6. I mean hearing safe and no question about it. So I am curious, how quiet are your suppressed krinks?
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 1:44:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I have shot my 5.56 bulgy krinkov with a 30 cal can on it. Was pretty loud. I used the same can on an 11.5in barrel 105ish 5.45 and it was much better. I always assumed it was the longer barrel that helped, but maybe 5.45 us quieter then 5.56. Idk, maybe someone can do a back to back test between a 5.45 and a 5.56 krink. I have a 7.62×39 krink too, but have not tried the can on it yet.

James

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top