Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/22/2015 1:57:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: snellkid]
I recently aquired a Yugo M92 PAP and want to put a stock on it, I already have a Barrel extension ready to attach, I'm not in the mood to drill the end plate at this time, I may want to keep it as a Pistol. I found this at USAK47.com, any thoughts, Good, Bad, Indifferent?

Link Posted: 3/23/2015 9:31:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: westonsecurity] [#1]
Looks like a decent no drill option, but if SBR'ing why not drill? It's inconvenient to reverse paperwork and they(Pap) are cheap enough to buy a second one for your pistol.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 5:25:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By westonsecurity:
Looks like a decent no drill option, but if SBR'ing why not drill?
View Quote

I agree, not too hard to drill and will look better IMO.

OP I have CNC Warrior working on a custom part for me now and it may make it to their regular inventory, I wanted a plate/adapter for an M92 that mounts basically to the back via drill-through-and-secure, corrects the slight angle of the receiver, and has holes already drilled/tapped for an ACE-style bolt-on stock (going to use the Manticore on mine), I also asked that it include an integral sling loop for a single-point sling that sticks out to the side, much like an AR lockplate that has that feature, I think it will work well and look great, will post pics when it's all done.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:41:50 AM EDT
[#3]
That sounds like it would be great,  hopefully they make it.
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top