Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/8/2015 7:11:08 PM EDT
Hey gents,

I have had a Krinkov kit (rguns) that has been at my brothers house the past 2-3 years while I joined the service and finished flight school...anyways its time to build it! I have the Rguns kit, barrel (from blue jacket if i remember) and receiver from another member off this site or one of the old AK forums. As far as I know, all i need is a rivet kit. I was wondering who I can ship this off to and have it built RIGHT. Also legalities of shipping this to a builder, or is it ok just to ship "as is" in pieces...or do I have to include my tax stamp..etc
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 7:39:00 PM EDT
[#1]
If you are building it on a Form 1, I think YOU are supposed to be the maker. I guess you could subcontract some operations, but would think not the whole gun. Others could give a more definitive answer.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 12:56:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I like InRange and have used Troy in the past. He currently has my Bulgarian Krink and did my AKS-74.

There are a lot of other builders out there like Rifle Dynamics and PoHF. There are a few others that have great reviews as well.

You can ship an SBR to be assembled by an SOT. I haven't seen anyone have any problems.  

If you have any questions, just let me know.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 3:17:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info. I didnt think it would matter, but I had to ask...cant wait to send this thing off and get it built
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 4:22:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vik] [#4]
InRange (Troy Sellars) did mine. I love it. He did a great job.

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 4:54:01 PM EDT
[#5]
InRange gets my vote, awesome dude, quick responses, good turn around
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 11:37:04 AM EDT
[#6]
What does the assembly usually cost (ball-park)?

Link Posted: 4/23/2015 9:23:51 PM EDT
[#7]
I used firing line. Mike is a good guy. I'm not sure what current build costs are.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 10:20:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I will also put in a vote for Troy at Inrange.

He did my M92 kit years ago and it looks great!
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 11:31:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JohnsMyName:
What does the assembly usually cost (ball-park)?

View Quote

Troy Sellars charged me $525 which included shipping.
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top