Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
Posted: 3/27/2012 6:03:36 PM EDT
Anyone have or know where one is for sale. Need one for a Tula kit build desperately in a non SBR state.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 3:03:10 PM EDT
I too am in the same exact boat, however i'm looking for one threaded 26x1.5 LH for a Yugo M92.

Yours should be threaded 24x1.5 RH, and i see them floating around fairly often. If your desperate and have stupid amounts of cash sitting around, you can get one from Arsenal for about $220 (which is retarded IMO)

Link Posted: 4/3/2012 6:05:44 PM EDT
Yeah not going to pay that for one.

I may have found a source. If i can i will try to either coordinate a large buy or buy a large amount of them and post. I told them I would want both 26LH and 24RH.
Link Posted: 4/13/2012 6:58:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By armored223:

I may have found a source. If i can i will try to either coordinate a large buy or buy a large amount of them and post. I told them I would want both 26LH and 24RH.

Investment Grade Firearms made the one sitting on my 106UR

It's very basic, not a copy, and mine isn't bored straight. it droops. But it still protects the barrel from dings and falls.

If you're looking for a realistic PBS-5 try the airsoft places. They actually use 24mm threads on their toys, and they have some PBS-5 replicas that are spot on. Just be careful of what you buy, some of them come complete with baffles.
Link Posted: 4/13/2012 7:57:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Jimmeh:

It's very basic, not a copy, and mine isn't bored straight. it droops. But it still protects the barrel from dings and falls.

If you're looking for a realistic PBS-5 try the airsoft places. They actually use 24mm threads on their toys, and they have some PBS-5 replicas that are spot on. Just be careful of what you buy, some of them come complete with baffles.

Unless the airsoft one is used as a shroud to cover a 16" barrel they wouldn't be legal to extended an 8" barrel due to it being hollow and able to hold baffles and/or act as a large expansion chamber.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 8:31:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By AEnemaBay:
Originally Posted By Jimmeh:

Unless the airsoft one is used as a shroud to cover a 16" barrel they wouldn't be legal to extended an 8" barrel due to it being hollow and able to hold baffles and/or act as a large expansion chamber.

Still won't be legal. Hollow shrouds are illegal, according to ATF. Don't you guys remember the recall of the GSG-5 shrouds?

Element does make a very high quality steel PBS-1 replica suppressor. I don't have one but I believe it is not hollow. I think they also have PBS-5 replica. To my knowledge, you would have to find a retailer in East Asia (HK, Taiwan, or South Korea) that carries one, as there are none available in the States.
Link Posted: 4/17/2012 6:02:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/17/2012 6:04:44 PM EDT by radkoch]
How about this Brake on Gunbroker for $90.00

They also make one for a Tula
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
Top Top