Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2005 7:09:31 AM EDT
I nver heard of any, but just asking.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 5:34:47 PM EDT
[#1]
hmmm I could swear I have heard this question before?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:14:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I own three, two are slightly canted.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:04:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a maddi rpm that had a bad canted front sight, which I have since fixed :)
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:50:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, I have 2 Maadi's, 1 the fsb is seerely canted, and the other is only ever so slightly canted.  They are MISR S/A's, from Century.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:37:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I posted a thread about parts kits. One of the reasons I was looking is a canted front site. It's a CAI MISR (which must stand for misery). They also turned the threads off the barrel end.

I have had horrible luck with Century Arms ( guns ... a G3 also), and will never buy thier products again.

I do have a quick question though... Looking for a 2nd AK (underfolder this time) and am trying to decide between a yougo and a polish ... any opinions?
Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top