Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/30/2003 12:36:13 PM EDT

I read the previous two posts and had a quick question about a price. An acquaintence has a friend that has a Maadi for sale:

used Maadi AK
7.62x39
pistol grip setup
not preban
5 rd mag  
laminated stock
asking $349

I have no idea about the # of US parts. Is this a good price?
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 10:35:15 AM EDT
[#1]

Bueller? Bueller?

Link Posted: 7/31/2003 12:19:03 PM EDT
[#2]
If it already has all the US parts in it, it sounds like a dynamite deal.  If it doesn't have any US parts, then you will have to add the cost of the parts to the asking price.  While I like the Maddi better than the SAR's, the SAR's already have US parts, and there's relatively little difference between the two.  

I'd think $350 would be about the top end.  $300 would be great, and under $300 would be the deal stories are made of.  That should give you a range to work with.

Find out if it has the US parts.  If it doesn't, it's no biggie, just realize what it will cost to be legal and know it going into the deal.  

Ross
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 8:07:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info Ross. I am going to check into it.

BTW, your IM box is full.

Link Posted: 8/2/2003 12:45:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh! thanks for letting me know, it's cleared out now!  No wonder it got quite! LOL!
Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top