BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/31/2017 2:02:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cajunkraut]
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 8:31:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got one of the steyr maadi ak's registered nfa full auto conversions in my safe.  I wonder how i could find out if it was a movie gun?  Based on this article, i'm guessing it wasn't only because the finish is prettynice, and not 'distressed' as the author indicates the movie guns were.
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 11:20:50 PM EDT
[#2]
The late Doug Ford(AvtomatsinActiondotcom - no longer in business) used to have an article about one of the Red Dawn Maadi rifles on his website.  He used to sell Russian sights/parts/gear on his website, he was located in Texas. I used to spend hours on his website looking at all the eyecandy and articles. Bought from him several times, he was always good to do business with.
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 11:50:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 7/5/2019 12:15:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cooper321:
I've got one of the steyr maadi ak's registered nfa full auto conversions in my safe.  I wonder how i could find out if it was a movie gun?
View Quote
https://www.ar15.com/forums/ak-47/Preban_Maadi_value___Styer_import/64-130060/?page=1
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 12:20:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top