Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page AK-47 » Russian
Posted: 2/24/2006 2:30:57 PM EDT
Has anyone installed a Tapco T6 stock on a Vepr, along with a SAW pistol grip? Does it look stupid? My Robinson stock is 10.5" from the receiver and is way too long for me. I prefer the collapsible stocks on my ARs fully collapsed.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:19:47 PM EDT
As far as I know, they don't fit.

Accountant
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:48:51 PM EDT
It will fit, but there will be a noticable slant showing due to the reciever that the stock won't cover. If that doesn't bother you, go for it. However, the Tapco stuff is crap. Get a VLTOR AK stock adapter. It is much better in my opinion.

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:04:17 AM EDT
tag for pics?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:15:51 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Kalahnikid:
tag for pics?

God, why?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:45:58 AM EDT
I used the ACE cut the tang reciever block and tweaked it and used a CAR stock but did not like it so I put that awful boring factory stock back on that also has the best ergonomics for me. I have folders and calapsibal stocks on other stuff so I prefer my Veper the way it came except for the lack of a Kobra sight that I will get next month. My vote goes for the factory furniture or I should say the Robinson furniture that gets put on in America.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:03:47 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BiggerStick47:

tag for pics?

God, why?

I may not like it, but Im always curious.

BTW: Was it not you who said about the Vepr-screw tradition its functional. Well if this is the best way to shorten the stock for him...screw tradition.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:10:09 AM EDT

tag for pics?

God, why?

I may not like it, but Im always curious.

BTW: Was it not you who said about the Vepr-screw tradition its functional. Well if this is the best way to shorten the stock for him...screw tradition.

Absolutely. I meant I hope he doesn't use the Tapco stock. A mil-spec stock would work great, and isn't junk.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:38:53 PM EDT

Absolutely. I meant I hope he doesn't use the Tapco stock. A mil-spec stock would work great, and isn't junk.

Gotcha, good point.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:40:37 PM EDT

Gotcha, good point.

I guess I did come across like an ass. I say use whatever works best, just try to use quality parts. A mil-spec M4 stock isn't very expensive, I've seen them for $70 to $80.
Page AK-47 » Russian
Top Top