Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/29/2005 6:30:48 PM EDT
i am looking for the cheap one, not the real deal.  i know, i know, its really just a big AK, but i like them.  it seems eveywhere i have checked, they are out of stock.  somebody else must like them too.  and while i'm at it, is there a real difference between what one vendor calls their "genuine factory gun" versus what they call the competitor's "parts kit guns"?  thanks
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:32:44 PM EDT
[#1]
You missed it, I just sold mine
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:15:55 PM EDT
[#2]
email or IM member azdskin, I believe he has one for sale
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:00:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Hello slap_shot,
I do have a NIB Romanian ROMAK III FPK available for sale.

Romanian ROMAK III

http://tinypic.com/jagv92.jpg
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:50:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
i am looking for the cheap one, not the real deal.  i know, i know, its really just a big AK, but i like them.  it seems eveywhere i have checked, they are out of stock.  somebody else must like them too.  and while i'm at it, is there a real difference between what one vendor calls their "genuine factory gun" versus what they call the competitor's "parts kit guns"?  thanks

A "Genuine factory gun" Is a gun that was assembley say in Russia and then imported to the US in one way or another.
A "Parts kit gun" Is a gun that was built from a gun that had the reciever cut in another country then sent here as a parts kit. Then another company here bought a new reciever and the parts kit and re built the rifle here.
This is all due to a stupid law that was passed by George Bush senior (If I am correct)!! It is just rediculuos to me that You can build a gun here with a certain amount of parts made in the us, using parts from a gun that can not be imported, that looks and functions exactly like a non importable gun and its all perfectly legal......Come on just import the damn guns. And on top of that I dont see why drags are illegal to import, They are already in a sporting configuration...........God these gun laws are stupid!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:55:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Think it was an Executive Order...

...even worse than a law...
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:34:06 PM EDT
[#6]
hey is that a kit gun built hear in the usa mine didint come with difernt shades of stain on the wood
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top