Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2005 2:21:52 PM EDT
I bought a VEPR last weekend.  I have been looking for one for awhile.  Finally found one at a gun show.  I bought it.  It is the 7.62x39 model.  I first mounted a PK-AS Type 2 on it.  Shot it today.  Awesome!!  

Functioned flawlessly with Russian surplus ammo.  I was able to keep the group size to about 3 inches.  Not bad considering that the PK-AS is 1x magnification and the dot is 1moa or 2moa if you activate the red dot.hink
Link Posted: 11/27/2005 2:58:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I bought a VEPR last weekend.  I have been looking for one for awhile.  Finally found one at a gun show.  I bought it.  It is the 7.62x39 model.  I first mounted a PK-AS Type 2 on it.  Shot it today.  Awesome!!  

Functioned flawlessly with Russian surplus ammo.  I was able to keep the group size to about 3 inches.  Not bad considering that the PK-AS is 1x magnification and the dot is 1moa or 2moa if you activate the red dot.

Now, I think I might just look for the 5.45 model!

Congrats! You bought one of the best AK on the market. Enjoy that rifle and post some pics already!
Link Posted: 11/27/2005 6:04:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Great purchase on the gun man, you wont be let down. But you gotta put some pics on here for us. for some of the people on here thats the best thing they will ever see!
Link Posted: 11/27/2005 10:38:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats on your wise choice! I am wnating the 7.62x39 in a carbine. I love my 20" and .223K.
Link Posted: 11/28/2005 5:32:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Pics are ready, but I can't figure out how to attach them to my posts?
Link Posted: 11/28/2005 6:53:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Congrats on the new purchase.  I'm waiting on my VEPR K in 5.45 w/flash sup.  Hopefully it will be in this week.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:34:07 AM EDT
[#6]
If you don't mind me asking, how much are these running for? I got $600 for Christmas and a gun show is coming up, so I'm wondering if I'm even in the ball park as far as price on one these VEPR's. Ideally, I'd be able to buy one and have enough left to buy ammo.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:56:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If you don't mind me asking, how much are these running for? I got $600 for Christmas and a gun show is coming up, so I'm wondering if I'm even in the ball park as far as price on one these VEPR's. Ideally, I'd be able to buy one and have enough left to buy ammo.

FBMG Inc. sells them for $525 but I think the 7.62x39's are still out of stock. Trust me, it's worth the wait, these guns are incredible and will outshoot almost any other AK on the market.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:55:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Pics are ready, but I can't figure out how to attach them to my posts?

Easiest way i have found. Go to Tinypic.com click the browse button. find the picture your looking for and click "Open" I think is what it should say in the browse window. Then click host image. After it uploads look towards the bottom of the page and it will say
link ***********
URL***********
IMG***********
Highlight and copy the IMG address and paste it into your post here and then click preview before you click submit to make sure it posted.

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top