Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/7/2003 1:47:40 PM EDT
I want to put a muzzle break or flash hider on my new VEPR .308 23".  Are there any breaks out there made especially for the VEPR?  
Can I use a ak-47 break or hider?

I would be happy with just a allen screw on break.

Thanks guys
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 6:54:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes
There are some VEPR brakes.

I sent a lot of time searching out stuff for AK's....etc.

It was like K-Var or one of those companies web sites.

I didn't save the links....so you will have to do some looking...but you can get them.

Paul
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 7:01:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Gargoyle

I want to know about your long barrel VEPR in .308
I was asking Robinson Arms why they weren't getting more of the barrel length you have in.  Alex said that they didn't get the same accuracy out of the longer barrel....which I don't buy at all...since the VEPR'S SHOOT !

How accurate has yours been and with what ammo or loads.
How has the side mount scope worked out...any shifting zero problems?
Alex (at Robinson Arms) was also claiming that the .308 was a little hard on the side mount scope assy (shifting zero's).....which I frankly can't believe either.

He said they would get one of the barrel length you have in if I wanted one.
I just think they haven't bothered to stock them and want to sell what they have on hand.

Anyway....fill me in on your .308

thanks

Paul

I have the Super VEPR
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top