Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/9/2003 5:31:14 AM EDT
And my SAR-2.

And a special thanks to MRW and all the others here that contributed to the Saige conversion thread, you guys made it possible.

Editted to add;
BTW, I was able to keep the bolt hold open device. Since the new location for it would leave a nasty blister on the trigger finger I did a bit of measuring and decided a bit of dremel work could fix it. Cut about 1/8" shorter with it tapering to the front. When engaged it actually lies within the reciever, when released it protrudes about 3/16". The angled cut allows for the protruding part to be to the rear and even with reciever body at the front. This does a very good job of keeping it away from your finger. Let it be known that getting that hold open spring in place is a son of a bitch! Took three hands to do it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 6:20:03 PM EDT
[#1]
welcome to the brotherhood of the Saiga converts!
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 7:21:05 AM EDT
[#2]
WOW, despite the non-standard handguard, I really like the way that looks. As if I needed any more ideas on ways to spend my $$.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top