Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/2/2003 8:11:22 PM EDT
FOR ALL THE GUYS WHO LOVE THERE RUSSIAN AK47's I SAW THIS AD.GO TO vodkakalashnikov.com.CAN SOMEBODY POST THE PIC FOR ME.A MUST FOR EVERY COLLECTOR!!......DRINKS ANYONE???
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:21:57 PM EDT
[#1]
neat idea but is it real? i though vodka was straight without any ingrediants and id expect russian vodka to be all the more so. great bottle though
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:30:34 PM EDT
[#2]
From the website:

"  Vodka Kalashnikov is based on a select recipe approved by Mikhail T. Kalashnikov, designer of the AK-47 Rifle. It was the first vodka ever to be created by combining salt, sugar, vanillin and glycerin.

Created in the time-honored, classical tradition, this elite vodka is a supreme class of spirit, called “LUX”, distilled from a high-quality grain and specially prepared with a softened, thoroughly filtered water that is carefully cleansed of all impurities. Four food additives greatly enhance the quality of the vodka, which is intended to be manufactured for export.  

Vodka "Kalashnikov" is Original Russian vodka. Its unique mellow character and extremely high quality have been recognized through international awards that have made it famous the world over.

In 1999, Vodka "Kalashnikov" was awarded finalist of the All-Russia program of competition of " 100 best goods of Russia ". It also earned medals and honorable mentions for quality and original registration at the international and All-Russia competitions of 1995-2000 years including bronze at the international fair "Evrika" in 1999 and 2000 as well as the seal of approval of the London’s International trade fair of wines "Olympia - 99".  

Ingredients: Spirit "LUX", ultra-purified water, glycerin, vanillin, salt and sugar syrup.
40% Alc./Vol. (80 Proof)

Each bottle has a private clock number stamped on an individual locket.

Link Posted: 7/3/2003 1:42:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks NAM! They had the dimension's listed but can seem to find them again,but anyways the width is 19x8x2.They are currently looking for a reliable distributor for there collectables and will also offer refill bottles just in case you get thirsty!I got an e-mail from there sales dept. and they are offering these at $199.Hefty price but definitely worth it!I'm going to order one later this week and let you guys know how it looks.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 3:16:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I want one. Please ice the case down before send it to me. LOL
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 11:47:48 AM EDT
[#5]
i want one
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top