Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/1/2017 3:29:31 PM EDT
I got this in a trade for a home build AR with no bolt carrier or charging handle. I think I may have came out ahead in the deal. It operates and cycles and shoots well. I am just curious on the markings.

Link Posted: 8/1/2017 3:44:17 PM EDT
[#1]
The one on the right is Izhmash proof mark. The 09 is the year of production. My assumption is the other one is a Saiga or inspectors proof mark.

ETA: Pretty good trade. Izhmash receivers can no long be imported to the USA and have increased in value.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 9:39:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 10:09:58 PM EDT
[#3]
This mark

Is a product marking to indicate that the products conforms to all technical regulations of the Eurasian Customs Union assessment procedures. This means that it meets all requirements and technical regulations applicable to the product, and that it can be serviced in all service centers of the producer in the territory of all Customs Union member countries. The mark came into use in August 2013.

It is similar to the ISO 9000 certifications used in the United States.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top