Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2017 10:10:57 PM EDT
It held its own against a bolt action .308. Now 750 yards .....that is a whole different ballgame!

The rifle has a MI siderail and a Vortex Scope.

Youtube Video
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 11:18:47 PM EDT
[#1]
OP, you steal everything that isn't nailed down to shoot at. Keep up the good work.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 1:38:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a good time.

I haven't shot my .308 Veprs in a while, been playing with other rifles.  I need to get back into them.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 4:04:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP, you steal everything that isn't nailed down to shoot at. Keep up the good work.
View Quote
Haha, they leave road signs on the side of the road for months in the desert. I figure if nobody is going to reclaim them finders keepers. :)
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 4:05:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Looks like a good time.

I haven't shot my .308 Veprs in a while, been playing with other rifles.  I need to get back into them.
View Quote
Indeed , with this new DA VEPR I am very curious to see what my stock rifle is capable of. Its a fun beast to shoot!
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 6:18:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Great video and looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for posting it I really enjoyed watching
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 2:44:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice video, love Vepr's.

Thanks for posting!
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 3:25:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Great video and looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for posting it I really enjoyed watching
View Quote
Thanks, I hope to do more soon.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 3:27:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nice video, love Vepr's.

Thanks for posting!
View Quote
Me too! K-VAR just released a new VEPR. Only 300 made! VEPR
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 11:00:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Me too! K-VAR just released a new VEPR. Only 300 made! VEPR
View Quote
I don't know how true the "only 300 made!" statement is, I bought one and have seen them available in stock in numerous stores, so either they were using the number to hype the sales, or they aren't selling, instead they are sitting in these numerous stores in numbers greater than 1.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top