Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/4/2016 4:26:39 PM EDT
Has anyone have had any luck getting a hold  of molot usa?
I bought a store display veper beginning of October.  The store store couldn't find the box  or anything that came with it except the one  magazine that was in the rifle

I sent several several emails to molot from from their website asking how I can buy the things that should have have came with the rifle. I have not heard anything back from them and can not find a phone number.

Anyone have idea how to get ahold of them?

The main things I really want to replace is the factory scope scope mount and the 2nd magazine.
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 7:23:21 PM EDT
[#1]
You can get mags for molot vepr rifles at k-var.com.  I put a ak scope mount from Midwest industries on my vepr, worked out great. You can also find a good choice of ak mounts at kalinka optics.  Don't feel bad about molot responding to your emails, I can't get them to respond to mine either.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top