Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/7/2006 3:59:50 PM EDT
Wow! Those G2 trigger groups rock! The single stage G2 in my WASR-3 is lighter than the RRA two stage on my AR-180B. I was able to consistantly get off 3-4 round bursts from a loosely shouldered grip.

Everytime I would let a burst rip, the shooting over at the pistol range (about 50m to my left and seperated by a berm) would halt for several seconds. I only did a mag's worth, but the climb was a consistant 3.5-4' straight up, from the first shot to the last, at 85 yards.

My WASR-3 also printed three 1.5" three-shot groups in a row shooting new Q3131 earlier in the day.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:02:28 PM EDT
well you know what that means .......another angle got their wings
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:09:32 PM EDT
I am a little afraid to bump fire my Wasr-3. I am afraid the muzzle blast will blind all the other range visitors !!! Did you get the 1.5 MOA group with open sights ??? They do shoot good. I am glad I got mine when I did....... Have fun........
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:42:23 AM EDT
LOL! I know what you mean ARMIKEFMJ. Before I put the brake on her, she'd spit out a fireball about the size of a basketball shooting XM193. The Brake has actually tamed the fireball's size down quite a bit.

Did you get the 1.5 MOA group with open sights

Yeah, which surprised me. The groups would probably be closer to 2 MOA though since I was shooting at 85 yards. I shot the groups laying prone supported by my range bag- I've always shot better prone than from a bench.

I've been trying to pin down exactly how well this rifle shoots using a clamp on weaver mount and my VOMZ 4x scope, but had been unsuccessful in getting any consistant grouping. I'm pretty sure it's the cheap chinese rings I got with the mount. (The VOMZ mounted on my AR-180B did great.)

This was my first ever experience bump firing. I never accomplished it with the AR. Next time, goal is a whole mag.
Top Top