Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/23/2006 2:52:19 PM EDT
Where can i get one just like the Romy soldiers have?I want nice quality also.Thanks
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:51:17 PM EDT
[#1]
You'll need to get a rommy front sight block... and then a rommy brake.  Replacing the front sight block is easy and a great time to correct any "cant".
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:25:59 PM EDT
[#2]
aa-ok has/had set screw type 74 brakes if you wan't the cheap route.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:42:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Are they worth getting?(set screw type)
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:39:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Set screw sucks, in my opinion.
One problem you are going to run into is availability.  There have been situations where the FSB was available, but no brake.  Other times, there were no FSBs, but there were brakes.  I'm not sure where we are at now, but I think you can find FSBs, but the brakes aren't readily available.

Another opition is to thread the barrel 1/2X28 and use a 22MM or 24MM adapter.  I *think* the way to go right now is to use a 24MM adapter and use a Bulgarian brake, which seem to be more readily available.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top