Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/14/2006 7:24:57 AM EDT
I had seen a picture of an AK with an SKS type bayo setup, how/where do I find the same type of setup?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:22:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Chinese FSB, handguard retainer, and spike bayonet... good luck finding it though!

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:27:29 AM EDT
[#2]
PolyTech 762S or Type 56...what ever turns you on. there not hard to find....pretty easy actually. I own one......I see them for sale all the time....$750-$1000 just depends on usage. There all over gunbroker.com, I see them on the EE all the time. Chinese prebans are the only guns with this type of bayonet setup. Best trigger of any AKs out there, also have 1.5mm thick reciever. Worth every penny........ My AKs
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top