Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/30/2006 3:41:17 PM EDT
My wasr looks like it was made to accept high cap mags, not modified to accept them. This prompted me to check into this and i found that on some 2004 versions and all 2005s they are using demilled unissued receivers from the late 70s n early 80s. I have had no issues with mine but i dont like that its a 70s receiver, atleast thats what the serial number says. Anyway how to i get all the scratches off my receiver? are there any good easy spraypaints or what?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:40:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you talking about the trunion?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:27:02 PM EDT
[#2]
im talkin bout the place you put the mag in.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:28:14 PM EDT
[#3]
if the reciever is a 70's demill it would have dimples. only thing ive seen dated on ak is trunnion.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:02:49 PM EDT
[#4]
MAYBE THATS IT
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:14:28 PM EDT
[#5]
It has been reported they are use NOS or recycled military trunnions on the WASR rifle.

Hootbro
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top