Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2003 12:55:26 PM EDT
Shot my sar -1 for the first time.I changed my trigger to a reds trigger , the shitty hook and a buffer.I load the rifle ,the first round is good the second is chambered but does not go off ,it's not the mags .

real stupid ? do you have to do any adjustment to the reds trigger before you shoot it?
thanks alot guys for any help !!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 1:15:47 PM EDT
[#1]
You didn't get Instructions with it??

Go Here...  www.redstararms.com/uploads/RSA_trigger.pdf
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 2:23:38 PM EDT
[#2]
How did the rest of the shooting session go? It is well known that sometimes bad ammo pops up with hard primers. Did you stop shooting after round #2? Don't be so quick to discredit the rifle. Is the trigger tuned properly? What kind of ammo?
B9
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 1:45:38 PM EDT
[#3]
If it chambered but did not fire,it could be a bad primer.You may also want to re-think that buffer.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 7:41:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
How did the rest of the shooting session go? It is well known that sometimes bad ammo pops up with hard primers. Did you stop shooting after round #2? Don't be so quick to discredit the rifle. Is the trigger tuned properly? What kind of ammo?
B9

discredit the rifle... fuck no ,love my shit it's not the gun or the ammo it's the trigger or the buffer not the gun ,used the same ammo and my mags with my friends sar and it was all good. Need to get more ak's it's alot cheaper then ar's.As for the rest of the day went we where shooting his sar and a mossberge 500 and then a cop came just one at first with his gun on us, made all of us sit down then his back up came like 30 min later ,well to make a long story short they let all of us go we are not going back there ...
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 2:38:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Where were yall? (excuse me, its my first post here.)
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 4:06:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Where were yall? (excuse me, its my first post here.)

Welcome to this crazy place!!!We were in pointciana ,there is nothing around there ,not where we were .
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top