Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/24/2003 4:22:44 PM EDT
I finally got to shoot my SAR 1 today. Only 100rds, but it shot to point of aim at 25 yds. perfectly. It kept 10 shots from kneeling on a 1 1/2 inch target dot. I didn't notice any trigger slap. No malfunctions of any kind. What a blast shooting a 40 rd. mag as fast as possible. My shooting partners were very impressed. They liked shooting it too. I have to get more mags and ammo. I think I've been captured by the AK Beast and pulled into the Dark Side. More ammo is in order for the weekend.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 8:09:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Buy it by the case and you will feel better :)
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 8:43:57 PM EDT
[#2]
You wanna' know how bad it can get?

I looked at my Cabela's Visa statement and it showed I had $44 worth of payback credit. So I go looking in the catalog for long johns.

Then I noticed I could get 500 rds of Wolf 7.62x39 for ~$55+shipping. I had to put the catalog down. 'Cause I really could use new long johns this winter. And that is NOT what I would have ordered.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 4:11:54 AM EDT
[#3]
There are worse diseases to have. I'm finding the only cures are ammo; lots and lots of ammo. And logging on to the AK Forums. I don't think I'll get to shoot today, so I may have to clean my AK.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 7:12:20 AM EDT
[#4]
They are great weapons at a bargain price, but keep an eye on it, cos it will rust overnight!
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top