Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/24/2003 4:22:44 PM EDT
I finally got to shoot my SAR 1 today. Only 100rds, but it shot to point of aim at 25 yds. perfectly. It kept 10 shots from kneeling on a 1 1/2 inch target dot. I didn't notice any trigger slap. No malfunctions of any kind. What a blast shooting a 40 rd. mag as fast as possible. My shooting partners were very impressed. They liked shooting it too. I have to get more mags and ammo. I think I've been captured by the AK Beast and pulled into the Dark Side. More ammo is in order for the weekend.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 8:09:22 PM EDT
Buy it by the case and you will feel better :)
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 8:43:57 PM EDT
You wanna' know how bad it can get?

I looked at my Cabela's Visa statement and it showed I had $44 worth of payback credit. So I go looking in the catalog for long johns.

Then I noticed I could get 500 rds of Wolf 7.62x39 for ~$55+shipping. I had to put the catalog down. 'Cause I really could use new long johns this winter. And that is NOT what I would have ordered.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 4:11:54 AM EDT
There are worse diseases to have. I'm finding the only cures are ammo; lots and lots of ammo. And logging on to the AK Forums. I don't think I'll get to shoot today, so I may have to clean my AK.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 7:12:20 AM EDT
They are great weapons at a bargain price, but keep an eye on it, cos it will rust overnight!
Top Top